Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh Spring...

So I'm officially well into one of the busiest spring seasons I've ever had. There must be something about the warmer weather that just causes couples get married and have children. Why? Why can't everyone just spread out their celebrations so my life can be easier? :P

Orders ready to go out...

To tell you the truth, I've kind of been dreading September. Just looking at my calendar, I've got 2 days on there that don't have anything on it. Yes, two WHOLE days off for myself :) The rest are either filled with orders, classes or other personal commitments. I knew coming up to it that this month was going to be tough, and I was not wrong.

But now as we're approaching the last week of September, I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... which leads straight into a crazier October and November - overseas classes, wedding cakes, local and private classes and more. Oh gosh, some days I feel like I don't even have time to go to the toilet!


I have enlisted some help this season and I'm so grateful for Joanne (Simple Ingredients), Tatiana (Sweet Adventures) and Amy (Amy's Cakes) who have all graciously offered a helping hand with some of my cakes, classes and emails. Thank you, thank you! I think I would not even have time to eat if it wasn't for you guys! :)

Temples for my overseas classes.

So I apologise in advance if I don't get back to your emails an enquires straight away. I do read all of them, I just don't have time to reply to each one if they are not urgent... But I will get to it, I promise!!

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

All us fans love your work...but do take care of yourself, too!

Design Website Jakarta said...

that's cake or doll?
it's really creative design hand made :)

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin