Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Go-Karting Horses Wedding Cake

The best thing about my job is that no two weeks are the same. I get to make all sorts of different and special designs each week but some cake designs are so unique and meaningful to the client that I even count down the weeks until I get to start on the creation!



I've been looking forward to this order ever since the bride emailed me months ago. She wanted something a little serious but also wanted to incorporate her love for horses and her fiance's love of go carting. And finally, last week I got to create the wood textured board, the go cart driving horses (which were the bride's idea!) and colourful flower arrangements. How cool is the bride for having such a intimate and special cake?


I think this will go in my all time favourite cakes pile :)

1 comment:

Roberta Giovaneli said...

Hello!!
I mentioned you in my blog, cause everything you do is wonderful and sweet, I hope you enjoy.
a hug,
Roberta

http://www.docesinspiracoesporrobertagiovaneli.blogspot.com/

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin