Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Princess Inspiration

Isn't it amazing that all little girls seem to go though the stage of wanting to be a princess? We were all obsessed with the pink dresses, sparkling fairies, magical castles and a dream that one day we will meet a handsome prince. In fact, I think some women still dream about that today.


The inspiration - a wall decal from Becky and Lolo.

This little girl was having a fairy party (complete with a real fairy who visits and entertains everyone) and I'm sure the cake completed her fun filled day. I know I would have loved this cake when I was 5 :)






5 comments:

Sweet M├ętier said...

That is a beautiful cake.. I love the pictures with so much light.. Oh yes such an innovative way of creating the little princess.The heart on top is adorable..

Ciccia said...

Delightful, really amazing! I love baking too but I'm not artistic at all. I'm following you from Rome. Have a nice weekend!

Di-licious said...

I expect you made a little princess' dreams all come true with this gorgeous cake. I wish I had a sliver of your talent!

Two fit and fun gals said...

lovely!

Stacey said...

love love the cake.
wondering how you made the tiles for the roof and did you make the princess out of gumpaste?

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin