Monday, July 12, 2010

Sydney Good Food and Wine Show Week

This weekend I'll be exhibiting at the Sydney Good Food and Wine Show! Although I am very excited, I am well aware that it's the week of the show and I'm still running around like a mad person trying to finalise everything before the show opens on Friday.



There will be cupcakes for sale in their own cute little carry box and of course my creations will be on display too.  Cupcakes are $10 per carry box and there will only be a limited number on sale each day, so make sure to visit early!


There will also be a handful of new creations on show. In fact I'm working on them this afternoon, so don't miss it ;) Details below...


The Good Food and Wine Show is on at Darling Harbour from the 16th - 18th of July - this weekend - and it's a fantastic show for those passionate about food and eating :) There are lots of samples from different vendors and I will be there with cake for all to try too!

So make sure you try and visit me this weekend! I would love to meet all of you - I'll be at stand H14.

2 comments:

Bel said...

Oh fantastic! I shall be driving up from Canberra on the Saturday and shall try to be there early enough to buy some of your inspirational cupcakes!

apparentlyjessy said...

I wish I lived in Sydney! Unfortunately Adelaide is too far to come from, but I do wish you all the best for you this week!

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin