Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bunnies in the Spring Time

It’s hard to believe it’s almost April and that Easter is around the corner. But I am excited because it’s 2 more weeks until I go on holidays. Singapore – Korea – Japan – KL, yay I can’t wait! I’m planning a dessert road map so if anyone knows of any places in those countries that I absolutely have to try, let me know! I’ll be catching up with old friends in all of those places, some whom I have not seen in almost 10 years. So I imagine it’ll be a whole heap of ‘remember the time when…’ stories!

I caught up with a friend today and we went to the Lindt cafĂ© (one of my favourite places!). Easter bunnies and eggs were everywhere. Amongst them, I yearned for the 1kg Lindt bunny (it was huge!) and I could not stop staring that the ginormous stuffed Lindt bunny, which was selling for $500. I took photos with my friend’s camera but I’ll blog more about it when she sends me the photos.

Anyways, on to the bunnies in spring… I know here in Sydney it’s actually getting closer to autumn but I just felt like making cupcakes with bunnies on them this weekend and they just begged me to make them some flowers to play with :)


All the flowers and faceless bunnies lined up to go.

Having a snooze...


Peeking out from the flowers. I wonder what's out there....

This little guy is my favourite!

6 comments:

lyndsay said...

these are sooooo adorable! and beautiful too... awesome!

Amy Sisson said...

I would love to see a photo of one with the whole bunny from the side, to see the entire shape. But THANKS for the photos -- they are gorgeous!

Kim said...

incredibly cute! thanks for sharing the photos!

Ms Cupcake said...

Hi Sharon. Hope you're enjoying your whirlwind holiday. Adorable cupcakes. Blogged!

Zen Cupcake

Rose said...

These r so cute, i love the colours too.

Tuyen said...

How do you get your flowers so clean? Are you using gum paste?

When I use fondant the sides are always a bit frayed.

Thanks in advance for the tip.

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin