Monday, February 9, 2009

More Boob Cupcakes...

It's been almost a year now since I first made the boob and stripper cupcake tower for my friend's 21st. The other day a friend of a friend saw them and ordered them for her friend.

This stripper was made from sugar so she had to sit down (the other one was made from clay). I also tried our a new 'face style' on her… I wanted to make eyes with a little bit more expression but I think the smile didn’t really suit her because when I finished I thought she looked a bit scary rather than sexy?

I didn’t get much time at all to take pictures… was so rushed this weekend :( but managed to snap a couple of shots...





4 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Haha awesome my boyfriend would love these.

KARA said...

These are incredable my hubby turned and saw these on th screen and just laughed he couldn't believe it. I think a great idea to get men into cupcakes
x

FFichiban said...

Hee hee Thx so much for these delicious cupcakes haha I've done the post so you can see it on our blog ^^!

Oh we didn't intend for her to crash like that haha so please think we were mistreating your stripper!

betty said...

how amazing are you with your cupcakes, truly inspirational!! xx

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin