Tuesday, August 5, 2008

RSPCA Cupcake Day!


Monday 18 August is RSPCA Cupcake Day!

I'lll be baking cupcakes to sell on that day and would really appreaciate your support. By purchasing cupcakes, you will be supporting the thousands of animals the RSPCA care for everyday. 100% of proceeds will go to the RSPCA. To find out more about the day go to: http://www.rspcacupcakeday.com.au

Cupcakes on offer:
  • Plain vanilla/chocolate cupcakes with animal model icing decorations
  • Strawberry Delight: Vanilla cupcake with stawberry white chocolate icing
  • Triple chocolate cupcake: Dark chocolate cupcake with milk chocolate icing and white chocolate sprinkles.
  • Chainana Cupcake: Banana cupcakes with Chai flavoured frosting topped with walnuts.
Pricing:
2 for $6 or 4 for $10

Pre-order and reserve your cupcakes now. Just leave me a comment with the quantites and type would like. Why not buy a dozen for your work/school/friends? You'll be helping all animals great and small :)

You can pick up the cupcakes (Sydney City) or I will deliver within the Sydney city area if you donate over $30. If both those options don't suit you, contact me and we can organise something.


Cupcakes are available for sale in Sydney only... however donations are welcome from everywhere.

2 comments:

pinkbunny01 said...

Hi,
I am absolutely in Love with your blog!! It's so cute and clever! But I have a question, How did you make that banner thing at the top where the title is??
And I'm new at blogging, so any advice you have to offer would be great! :)
Thanks

pinkbunny01 said...

Oh and by the way, I hope you don't think I copied your blogs name. I made my blog "Sprinkles and Sugar" before I found your blog. :)

Stuff you might also like...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin